17 October 2011

Miles to go.

Assalamualaikum, hai.

Today I feel like I wanna speak English. I know my English is low but I wanna give a try :D So how y'all been doing? Sorry cause rarely update. Actually I always log in my blogger, but it seems I have no idea what to write so I just read all my following update and log out. JUST. LIKE. THAT. Okay as you know PMR is ooverrr, kayiknowimlate. Anyway PMR over and I'm free! But, FREE? More like.... BORED? Yeah.

So here I am! A girl with no ideas what she's going to tell ya. Hm...... Okay yesterday me and my sisters went out. After Zohor, we went to JJ Wangsa Maju to pick-up Kak Adik. Yeah, KAK, then ADIK. People call her Adik. Of course she's older than me so I MUST call her Kak, so at the end it goes like Kak Adik. Weird. Rite? Okay anyway, after we picked her up, we went to Kajang. Kaklong and Kak Adik wanna meet some-internet-friends. Went to Aunty Sally's house. So many people :O We watched tv. Bored. We had our Asar at Aunty's house. Then we ate. Aunty's cooking is delicious :)

We had some photos and at 530pm, we start to move to other place, Universiti Putra Malaysia. Reach there around 7pm, meet Kak Bytie, Kak Amelia, Kak Kann, Kak Asilah, Kak Su, Aisya, Kak Putri and Kak Munirah. UPM carried out a Convo's Party, so they selling books. Lots and lots of books! And of course, lots and lots of people! Me and my sisters going here and there CHOOSING the books we want. I dunno why but the most expensive books around RM20-RM15 only! Ugh crazy books-shopping we had yesterday. But cause of too many books there, we only buy 5 cause we think "kalau beli banyak2 pun mcm baca je" Yeah right, haha. 5 books, they were all thick books! And the FIVE-THICK-BOOKS only cost us RM62!!! Crazeyy huh? My family totally ♥ books :) OH OH I BOUGHT THIS FOR MYSELF!


Written by Miley Cyrus. She tells the reader about her life story. Interesting! - RM8 ;)

Around 8pm, we're still at UPM, but we went to Fakulti Ekspo-Pertanian, its on the other side. We went there for the Konsert Gegar KLfm@UPM. So many stalls there. We bought shawl, shirts and I bought purse! Since my purse already torn -.- Hahaha. Okay we stood in front of the stage, waiting for VIP and Adam. Wait and wait. And OH there they are! Suddenly crowd crowd them! People goes like crazeeyy. I dunno UPM students like VIP and Adam so much O.o I don't wanna talk much, so we met them at back stage, STILL. Many fans crowd them.


-BACK STAGES-

Me and Kak Amelia prefer to wait them at the car XD Yeah we're bored so we hear people comment-ing about VIP's. Funny XD Okay then around 12am, the crowd "blah" and they went to their car. Okay penat nak speaking sbb type perlahan. Okay lepastu VIP tu semua ckp2 lah dgn ktorang. Pastu dorang balik. Okay tu jee lah cerita semalam. Lepastuu ktorang pi makan jap dkt Subang, pastu smpai rumah 3am. Hhaahha. Lepastu tadi bangun 10am. Harini tak buat apa, duduk rumah baca buku tuu je :) Okbai *sudden bye's :p

XO's,
Lalaaaaaaaa