28 March 2011

Sungei Wang, Pavillion.

Yesterday, me and kaklong went to Sungei Wang to watch showcase. Performance by Adam, Shima, Ryan, Marlon, Yandy, Fadlan with the new KRU STUDIO artists - V.I.P. Foorteen, Tiga. And group who won the Dance Competition at Digi Live Kpop Party, RE-DO. Then to Pavillion, watched movie with Adam and his fan, Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa, the movie is so the best lah. 5 bintang punyaa. And I can't even believe that the movie is KRU STUDIOS' production ;D

And these pictures will explain EVERYTHING :)


This is Shima. A girl artist, under AICO. She's so kind and pretty ^^v


This is TIGA. Their songs are great! And they are so energetic ;D


V.I.P in the house yoo ;p From left Yandy, Adam, Ryan, Marlon and Fadlan. Whoo ^^


They are RE-DO! Very very very energetic. And I was like WOW when I see them dance ♥.♥


This is FOORTEEN. They have a very soft-faced, but their voice, fuhh. I can't explain their voice. So so so powerful!


In the GSC Cinema. Me and Kak Baiti ♥ We're just like bosannya tunggu then snap gmbar.


Me, with Marlon. Look at our eyes, same ait? HAHA, and look at my face, so happy. WEIRD ._.


WAAAAAAAAAAA, Fadlan. Me was so excited x)

And I didn't take a picture with Adam. WHY? Because there are so many picture of me with Adam. I just like bosan lah tangkap gmbar sama banyak2 ;p

P/S: Jangan lah marah,
kita saja nak buat essay ni.
Practice english lah katakan x)